Fairfield Inn & Suites - Enterprise, AL
Lead, supervise, and direct the operations and financial activities of the hotel. Safeguard the asset. Help create and implement the culture of Ascent Hospitality on the property level for the associates and guests.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Create and maintain a customer-driven hotel with a customer-keeping vision that inspires the hotel associates to do their best. Oversee the quality process to ensure customer satisfaction by consistent delivery of both product quality and service.
- Tour and visually inspect property on a daily basis. Monitor property condition, cleanliness, cost control, and quality of product and service throughout hotel.
- Travel to attend corporate meetings, sales trips and serve on committees such as Research, Development and Standards committee.
- Aid Human Resources with associate issues following Ascent Hospitality policies. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate. Develop and delegate improvement plans for operation and review performance of management team.
- Participate in community affairs and maintain positive public image for the property and Ascent Hotels.
- Meet with potential and current clients to promote hotel.
- Active involvement in the Sales and Revenue Management function.) Involvement in Group site inspections and group closing process.
- Guide other members of Management and staff to make sound business decisions. This is a critical portion of the responsibilities. Create and execute the financial objectives of the hotel.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience with at least 2 years of GM experience.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
- Ability to stand and move throughout hotel property and continuously perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal.