Holiday Inn Express - Hammond, IN
The Executive Housekeeper manages the housekeeping and laundry departments to ensure hotel meets the highest in guest cleanliness expectations and brand standards.
- Directs associates in each department in furnishing daily service to guest rooms and public areas.
- Inspects guest rooms, linen rooms, and public areas to assure associates maintain the property's superior standards of housekeeping.
- Maintains an inventory of supplies and linen, ordering replacement of supplies and equipment as needed.
- Creates a service environment focused on the guest, with a passion for high standards in cleanliness. Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, and develops alternative solutions.
- Hires, trains and evaluates departmental associates.
- Prepares work schedules for associates based on projected occupancy.
- Coordinates training, including MSDS, OSHA, and safety policies.
- Maintains lost and found.
- Performs room attendant duties, when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years prior hotel housekeeping management experience.
- Basic accounting, purchasing and inventory skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Excellent computer, communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.