The Executive Housekeeper manages the housekeeping and laundry departments to ensure hotel meets the highest in guest cleanliness expectations and brand standards.
* Directs associates in each department in furnishing daily service to guest rooms and public areas.
* Inspects guest rooms, linen rooms, and public areas to assure associates maintain the property’s superior standards of housekeeping.
* Maintains an inventory of supplies and linen, ordering replacement of supplies and equipment as needed.
* Creates a service environment focused on the guest, with a passion for high standards in cleanliness. Responds promptly to customer needs.
* Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, and develops alternative solutions.
* Hires, trains and evaluates departmental associates.
* Prepares work schedules for associates based on projected occupancy.
* Coordinates training, including MSDS, OSHA, and safety policies.
* Maintains lost and found.
* Performs room attendant duties, when required.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Two years prior hotel housekeeping management experience.
* Basic accounting, purchasing and inventory skills.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
* Excellent computer, communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.